Optacore has long and extensive experience in fabrication of optical fibers and preforms, operation of fabrication facilities and laboratories, as well as in training and consulting:
- members of team are present in fiber fabrication field since 1986,
- experienced in a wide range of fabrication technologies:
- MCVD, FCVD, fiber draw & coating applications, cable extrusion, connector mounting, fiber and preform measurement and test, preform mechanical reshaping, clean room design, waste water and gas treatment,
- hands-on fabrication experience with many fiber types:
- SM, DSF, GI, PM, RE and metal doped, highly doped, sensor, hole assisted,
- fiber and cable product development,
- equipment fabrication, commissioning and start-up,
- factory and lab design, installation and furnishing.
For a list of Borut Lenardic‘s and Optacore‘s references please contact us.
List of publications & Patents
This is a list of list of publication organized by author.
- 2014, Erbium-and Magnesium-codoped Silica-Based Transparent Glass Ceramic Core Fiber Made by FCVD and Flash Vaporization,
JF Lupi, M Ude, S Trzesien, B Lenardic, H Guillon, W Blanc, B Dussardier
International Conference on Fibre Optics and Photonics, T2B. 6
- 2012, A thermally scanned all-fiber interferometer based on vanadium-doped fiber,
S Čampelj, D Đonlagić
SPIE Photonics Europe, 84261F-84261F-6