Optacore is happy to announce that we are making a significant contribution to development of Chinese photonics component and system market development. Fast growth of demand for laser optical fibers for medium and high power fiber lasers has convinced many companies it is the right time to invest into advanced preform and optical fiber manufacturing equipment.
Optacore has signed several a number of contracts with confidential customers for delivery of preform fabrication and testing equipment that was delivered in summer 2016, with further deliveries during winter and spring of 2017. The following equipment has been sold, and is partially already commissioned and operational:
- CVD-08 MCVD preform fabrication system, 4 units
- CDS-03 advanced chelate doping system, 4 units
- GWL-10 horizontal glass working lathe, 1 unit
- BRC-12 automatic bubbler refill system, 2 units
- MCF-31 MCVD resistive graphite furnace, 1 unit
- MCF-35 MCVD inductive graphite furnace, 1 unit
- MPS-04 Preform slice rare earth doping level measurement system, 2 units
With these orders and deliveries, Optacore confirms its position as one the main suppliers of preform making equipment and technologies in the global market, especially in Asia and Pacific Rim regions.